Monday 1 August 2011

Alicia Keys

Alicia Keys in Whites Latest Beuatfull Wallpapers FASHION


Alicia J. Augello-Cook (born January 25, 1981), better known by her stage name Alicia Keys, is an American R&B and neo soul singer-songwriter, pianist and actress. Keys has sold over 30 million albums worldwide and has won numerous awards, including eleven Grammy Awards, seventeen Billboard Music Awards, and three American Music Awards.















So I suppose this slightly mature fashion sense happened because of what I had.
Carly Simon


So I went to Chicago in 1940, I think, '41, and the photographs that I made there, aside from fashion, were things that I was trying to express in a social conscious way.

Gordon Parks


So many people preach that they love fashion, but really it's what I live for!

Lindsay Lohan


So soon as a fashion is universal, it is out of date.

Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach


So the president set out the policy guidance and said it had to take place in a multilateral fashion so that other countries in the region could be invested in the success of this process.

Mitchell Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...