Saturday 23 July 2011

Adada Enna

Adada Enna Azha in bikni Sexy Wallpapers












 I got that experience through dating dozens of men for six years after college, getting an entry level magazine job at 21, working in the fiction department at Good Housekeeping and then working as a fashion editor there as well as writing many articles for the magazine.
Judith Krantz

I got to the point where I was sick of fashion again, like I was at the end of high school.
Stephen Sprouse

I hate the terminology of "costume" because my clothes are not costumes at all. I think they're high fashion, avant-garde, and more couture, definitely, and yes, some of my pieces are not particularly wearable, but I wouldn't say they're costumes, I'd say they're more couture.
Christian Siriano

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...