Saturday 23 July 2011

Adah Sharma

Adah Sharma Bollywood Actress Latest Images Wallpapers














I have fun with my clothes onstage; it's not a concert you're seeing, it's a fashion show.
Freddie Mercury

I have never gone out of fashion. And do you know why? Because I never sought it. When you don't seek it, it's always with you.
Bonnie Tyler

I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.
Adele

I like to play dress up, I'm in love with fashion.
Fantasia Barrino

I like to think of myself as being fashion-conscious without being a slave to fashion.
Annni-Frid Lyngstad

I love art and fashion.
Mena Suvari

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...