Friday 29 July 2011

Aditi Govitrikar

Aditi Govitrikar Maxim Mag Scans Sexy Photos Images Wallpapers and pictures 










 

I think we lost a great deal of sympathy and support with the way in which the crisis was handled, most importantly I think when we appeared to be grasping for too much at one time instead of identifying our priorities in a much more responsible fashion.
Billy Tauzin

I try to open up my heart as much as I can and keep a real keen eye out that I don't get sentimental. I think we're all afraid to reveal our hearts. It's not at all in fashion.
Paul Simon

I want to do other things like more fashion campaigns.
Katie Price

I was in a fashion show and I had on a strapless top. When I got to the end the top was down.
Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...